Saturday 9 October 2010

Compare The House ^.^

I was really bored today, so I decided to start doing this thing where I find a picture of a house off google, (you gotta love google) and then remake it on the sims 3. Here is my first attempt at a Converted Barn.
Here is the actual house. Cute, huh?

Here is my verison ;] It's not as good of course, and I couldn't do everything, like the spirally staircase and I couldn't figure out how to do split-level walls. (if you do, then comment.) Also I was going to do a full tour of the inside as well but somehow some of the pictures I screenshotted with got lost or deleted soooo. Yeah. I only have a couple to show you. I wish I could upload this to TS3 website but unfortunately my launcher doesn't let me do that anymore, so I can't. <:(
Anyways...

The lounge/kitchen/dining room. Who likes my attempt at a feature wall? LOL.

The kitchen area and the dining table again.
And the washing line and tables outside at the front.
It's too bad I don't have a pic for the backyard, because that has to be my favourite bit of this lot. I'd landscaped, debugged insects and fish and decorated and everything, all for nothing. :(
I also had two bedrooms, one master and one single kids bedroom, and also a small nursery. I had one bathroom and a laundry room, which has to be my favourite ROOM in the house. It was so cool, but now it's gone <:(.
I'll see if I can be bothered to go back and re-take screenshots of the rooms I missed, but don't get your hopes up.
I'm lazy like that.
;]
Bub-baiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment