Friday 1 October 2010

The World of Simming x]

The world of simming is one that I am very familiar to.
I have been playing since The Sims 1, and since that version was out for so long,  I have been playing since I was about seven.
I laugh when I think about those days, when I couldn't figure out how to build walls and my sims ended up having to sleep under the stars every night. But I was only seven.
Then The Sims 2 came out, and I immediately bought it and fell in love with it. It was such a step-up from TS1. I bought almost all of the expansion packs, missing a couple because I was catching up with the ones I'd already bought. I think in TS2 they did too many EP and stuff packs that you couldn't keep up.
And, just as I'd bought a new Sims 2 EP that didn't work, TS3 came out.
And a couple of days after the release, I got it.
I fell in love all over again.
Yeah, I know. It's a bit of an OTT way of getting a new game. But, whatever.
I've got all the EP and the stuff packs out now, apart from Fast Lane stuff, although I plan on getting that one soon.
And of course Late Night, which I will be doing a blog post on soon.
So, that was my short introduction to the world of simming.
Expect many a great things coming your way from this blog. I'll be talking about funny things happening in games, stupid glitches and other people's blogs and exchange items that I loves <3.
Okies?
Yeah.

1 comment: