Sunday 10 October 2010

Meh Simself/New Banner!

Noticed anything different?
Yeah, my new banner! It took me a while to work it out (I'm slow like that) but I finally did it! Although it took me ages to get my sim to make a good face for the banner.
That is my newly updated simself (I'm not even going to show you my old one). Here is a pic:
Ahh. Much better. I love the hair, and that's all thanks to my game crashing. Y'see, when I update my game my launcher just freezes and nothing happens and I can't play, etc (ect? omg I've forgotten...) and once it just got so bad I had to uninstall EVERYTHING, so I lost all my custom content and blah blah blah. But when I re-installed it I found that I got almost any cc I downloaded from the sims I got off TS3 website. So that equals new, brilliant hair for all ages!! Yey! ;]
Anways, I hope you like my banner and my new simself. Comment on it pleaseeee...
Bub-baii.
x]

No comments:

Post a Comment