Wednesday 27 October 2010

An Introduction (of sorts)

I've decided something. I'm going to set myself a challenge.
Now I know Late Night will be arriving any day now (29th to be exact :D) and I will probably be playing that for the next... ooh, FOREVER (or at least until the next one comes out... ^.^), but I wanted to at least start on an introduction so I don't just think "Hey, I'm having so much fun playing this new game, I'll just forget about the old ones and totally focus all my time on this", and then you know, forget about it.
It may not make any sense to you whatsoever, but in my completely cluttered brain it made sense for about ten seconds, so I decided to go along with it.
ANYWAYS, the challenge is basically to create a house for each different travelling world, e.g. Egypt, China and France.
I've almost finished the Chinese one, and even if I say so myself, it's looking pretty good :)
I know I won't be able to upload them and share them with you guys, but oh well. I can't let that stop me from doing everything. I was inspired by Builder's Boulevard (http://www.buildersboulevard.com/) and the project they are working on: Sanshi-Sumei, a Japanese world with all Japanese houses and community lots. Check it out, it's cool.  ;)
I was originally going to just join in with that, but since I can't upload I thought there wasn't any point, so I just did my own ^.^
SORRY this post is so long, lol. I hope you read it all to the end, and if you did, I LOVES you :))
Heheh, it looks like my simmeh could use some practice ;p

Despite that though I managed to earn my white belt :)

Ohyuss.

:D See you guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment