Sunday 31 October 2010

Paparazzi :)

Here's that paparazzi picture. Remember me telling you about the paps and how they kept photographing my two-star sim? Example above, and oh yes, I figured out how to do bigger pictures :)
I think it's quite cool, and you can do stuff like 'Draw Attention' by clicking on the paps and choosing that option. That makes them point at themselves to make them take photographs.
I find it funny when this happens :D
Anyways, I also worked out how to take photos and put them on this blog without having to do screenshots: basically I just find the folder in the sims 3 file labelled 'Screenshots', find the picture I want and copy it into my pictures folder.
I know, I know. How could I have not known that before? I've already explained, I'm slow with that kind of thing. I thought that the picture only got saved into the launcher and then you got ahold of the picture by uploading it onto the website, but luckily not, and now I can have high-resoluton pictures without any stupid boxes and stuff xD
Result ;]

EDIT;; Whoops, the photo is too big and covers the text. Oh well ^.^ I'm not having tiny pictures.
Oh, and I also figured out the video thing as well. Look at my previous post of some videos of my sims in a band xD

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! lol
    You're so lucky to have Late Night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I know, I love it so much!!
    Heheh :)

    ReplyDelete