Saturday 2 October 2010

Late Night - AHHH!!

Late night is totally looking awesomer than I first realised. I just read the blog on TS3 website (LINK HERE: http://www.thesims3.com/community/news.html?selMonth=8&selYear=2010#563995135 )
and I'm uber-excited!! I had no idea that you could make a band for your simmies... and I think it'll be a lot better than the current music career - where you have practically no say in the band they are in, how often they play and of course, the awesome gigs that you never get to attend.
Also the new world that comes with it - Bridgeport, I believe - looks even awesomer. They look like skyscrapers!! I seriously can't get over the cool buildings and stuff. I'm also looking forwards to the return of the hot tubs. Why didn't they bring those back anyway on TS3 base game? At least now I won't have to make do with my tiny pools with furniture stuck at the bottom (not any fault of the people who do the tutorials... I just stink at that stuff).
I'm totally gonna start busking on the streets when it comes out. Another shot of the skyscrapers - I sure hope they aren't rabbitholes, or I will be very annoyed. <:l
And vampires?! AHHHH!! I'm stuck for choice about the first things I'm gonna do. I expect I'll make one awesome simmie, stop them aging and have them try out everything available.
I just hope everything is as awesome as it looks, because I remember being a tad disappointed with Ambitions, because they totally made the box look cool, and then it just wasn't.
Remember that music video for Lady Antebellum's song "Need You Now"? Yeah, that totally made my excitement for the game even greater, although it made everything look waaaay better than it was.
Watch it and you'll get what I mean. If you have played Ambitions though, of course.
I'm totally pre-ordering x]

No comments:

Post a Comment